- Andrew Steain, Christopher Stanton, and Catherine Stevens. The black sheep effect: the case of the deviant ingroup robot. Oct 2019, PLOS ONE
- Peta F. Mills, Christopher Stanton, Trevor Mcpherson, Catherine Stevens, Guenther Knoblich and Peter E. Keller (2018 in review). The role of social cues during rhythmic coordination: Sensorimotor synchronisation with a humanoid robot. PLOS ONE
- C. Stanton and C.J. Stevens (2017). Don't Stare at Me: The Impact of a Humanoid Robot's Gaze upon Trust during a Cooperative Human-Robot Visual Task. Journal of Social Robotics.
- C. Deligianis, C. Stanton, C. McGarty, and C. J. Stevens (2017). The Impact of Intergroup Bias upon Trust and Approach Behaviour towards a Humanoid Robot. Journal of Human-Robot Interaction.
- A. Bogdanovych, A. and C. Stanton (2015), A novel approach to sports oriented video games with real-time motion streaming, Symposium on Engineering Interactive Computing Systems, Duisburg, Germany.
- C. Stanton and C. J. Steven (2014). Robot Pressure: The Impact of Robot Eye Gaze and Lifelike Bodily Movements upon Decision-Making and Trust. ICSR 2014.
- O. Mubin, T. D'Arcy, G. Murtaza, S. Simoff, C. Stanton, and C. J. Stevens (2014). Active or passive?: Investigating the impact of robot role in meetings.
RO-MAN 2014. PDF
- T. D'Arcy, C. Stanton, and A. Bogdanovych (2013). Teaching a robot to hear: a real-time on-board sound classification
system for a humanoid robot. ACRA 2013.
- C. Stanton, A. Bogdanovych, and E. Ratanasena (2012). Teleoperation of a humanoid robot using full-body motion capture,
example movements, and machine learning. ACRA 2012.
- C. Stanton, E. Ratanasena, S. Haider, and M-A. Williams (2011). Perceiving forces, bumps and touches from proprioceptive expectations. In proceedings of the RoboCup Symposium 2011, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, 2011. pp. 377-388.
- A. Bogdanovych, C. Stanton, X. Wang and M.-A. Williams: Real-Time Human-Robot Interactive Coaching System with Full-Body Control Interface . In proceedings of the RoboCup Symposium 2011, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, 2011. pp. 562-573. PDF
- C. Stanton (2010). The Value of Meaning for Autonomous Robots. In the Proc. of the 10th Intl. Conf. on Epigenetic Robotics: Modeling Cognitive Development in Robotic Systems. PDF
- M-A Williams, J. McCarthy, P. Gardenfors, C. Stanton, and A. Karol (2009). A grounding framework. Journal of Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems. Vol. 19:3, p. 272-296. PDF
- C. Stanton (2008). Grounding: From RoboCup to the Real World. In RoboCup 2008: Robot Soccer World Cup XII, Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- C. Stanton (2008). Grounding Oriented Design. PhD thesis, University of Technology, Sydney. PDF.
- C. Stanton (2006). A methodology for grounding representations. Proceedings of the 2006 International Symposium on Practical Cognitive Agents and Robots, p. 73-80.
- C. Stanton (2005). A novel and practical approach towards colour constancy for mobile robots. In RoboCup 2005: Robot Soccer World Cup IX, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, p.444-451. PDF
- C. Stanton and M-A Williams (2003). Grounding robot sensory and symbolic information using the semantic web. In RoboCup 2003: Robot Soccer World Cup VII, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 757–764. Springer.
- C. Stanton and M-A Williams (2005). An innovate interactive web-enabled learning space for exploring intelligent mobile sensor networks. Proceedings of ICMB 2005, p. 249-254.
- M-A. Williams, J. McCarthy, P. Gardenfors, A. Karol, and C. Stanton (2005). A framework for evaluating groundedness of representations in systems: from brains in vats to mobile robots. Proceedings of IJCAI 2005, 2005.
- A. Karol, B. Nebel, C. Stanton, and M-A Williams (2003). Case-based Game-Play in the RoboCup Four-Legged League. In RoboCup 2003: Robot Soccer World Cup VII, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 739–747. Springer.